Our “Prime-time” rental season is late June thru Labor Day Weekend.
- We prefer to rent weekly Saturday to Saturday.
- We will consider other stays of less than a week if we have a cottage available.
- We require a $200 deposit for our weekly renters. It is Non refundable 30 days before your arrival.
- Our “off” season….May, June, September and October, we rent what your needs are, depending on availability ….nightly to weekly.
- We require a one night deposit for stays less than 6 days.
- Extra people over the capacity will be charged an extra $30 per day. The extra adult must be approved by the owners.
- No overcrowding will be allowed. We take small children into consideration…no charge.
- Pay your bill the day you arrive.
- Check in is 3 pm (eastern standard time)
- Check out is 10 am (eastern standard time)
Here are some rules and guidelines to follow so everyone’s stay at Fishery Pointe is a wonderful experience.
- For Everyone’s Safety…when using the driveway, (there are a couple of blind turns), WALKING SPEED should be observed at all times.
- Fireworks of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- No “beer” parties.
- Limited Non registered guest are allowed during daylight hours only.
- Have a good time QUIETLY after 11 pm.
- Beach fires are permitted in fire pits only, and kept small…must be put out with WATER (pail by fire pit area) when done.
- We have forks for roasting marshmallows and hot dogs.
- Please don’t climb on the beach wall.
- Please use BBQ grills off of the decks and away from the cottage.
- No pets.
- No jet skis.
- Please don’t litter.
- No smoking in the cottages.
- Put trash in outside container next to the cottage…we will collect it from there.
- Leave key in the door when you check out.